Powered by Blogger.

My Top 10 : Films

by - 8:00 pm


 I'm always interested in finding out what people's favourite films/movies are so I thought we'd do a trade. I tell you my top 10 films I love and you can tell me yours.
 Most of my favourite films consist of chick flicks and some childhood favourites.
At one point or another I've been obsessed with all ten of them.

1.stuck in love

2.The fault in our stars

3.lovestruck

4.beauty and the beast

5. Clueless

6. A Cinderella story

7.so undercover

8. Monte Carlo

9. Love, Rosie

10. Men, women and children

I do recommend that you watch any of these films that you haven't already watched. I hope you enjoy them and please do tell me your favourites in the comments. I'm always looking for something new to watch

Until next time
Andi xx

You May Also Like

0 comments