Powered by Blogger.

25 question tag

by - 5:00 pm


So today I thought I'd do something a bit different and that is the 25 question tag.


1. Do you have a middle name?
    Yes, I have 2, Mary and Angela. 

2. What is your favourite subject in school?
     It'd be either Art or Home ec

3. What's your favourite drink?
    Oasis Summer fruits

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
   Lost Boy - Ruth B

5. What would you name your children?
  For a boy it'd be Levi and for a girl it'd be Sienna 

6. Do you participate in any sports?
   Not at the moment.

7. What's your favourite books?
 Girl online by Zoe Sugg or The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

8. What is your favourite colour?
 Lilac or lavender.  

9. What's your favourite animals?
   dolphins or penguins 

10. What's your favourite perfume?
      Alien by Thierry Muglar

11. What's your favourite holiday?
    Christmas ( i love spending time with all my family)

12. Have you graduated from high school?
    No, I graduate in 2017.

13.Have you been out of the country?
     yeah, I've been to Florida and Turkey and some of the Gran Canaria islands.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
    I've been learning Irish since I was 4 and I started learning French in secondary school.

15. Do you have any siblings?
    yes, I have a little brother called James

16. What's your favourite store?
    Maybe lush or Penneys(Primark)

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
      Eddie Rockets or TGI Fridays

18. Do you like school?
     Sometimes it depends on my mood.

19. Who are some of your favourite Youtubers?
 Zoella, Pointlessblog,Thatcherjoe, Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, Velvetgh0st, Connor Franta, Sacconejolys, NikinSammy, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Oli White, Sprinkleofglitter, Dodie Clark and Bry.

20. What's your favourite movie?
      Stuck In Love and Beauty And The Beast.

21.What are some of your favourite shows?
     Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, K.C Undercover, Scream Queens and Cake Boss

22. Any pets?
    I have a dog called Roxy. She's a Jack Russell.

23. What phone do you have?
  I own a iPhone 5C.

24. How tall are you?
  I'm around 5'8.

25. PC or Mac?
  PC.

You May Also Like

0 comments