Powered by Blogger.

What's I've been reading this month

by - 4:56 pm


Over the month of October, one thing I've been doing daily is reading, I usually have a book in my bag everywhere I go, Now sometimes I use Wattpad as it easier to bring out with me. 
So today I'm going to be telling you about 3 books I've read and am in love with.

The first book I read is Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, Which my friend Lauren kindly lent me. To me this book was hyped up too much, I was dying to read it and as I got to the end of the book I was slightly disappointed.

The ending wasn't something I expected and it left me thinking 'what were those three words' All the while I would still recommend the book as the plot was interesting but all I'm saying is prepare to be disappointed about the ending.





This book I have reread and it is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, there are two reasons to why I reread it and 1. is because I love this book and 2. is because Girl Online: On Tour came out on the 20th of October and I wanted to have the story fresh in my mind for when I read the sequel.

I haven't gotten the sequel yet as I'm meeting Zoe herself at her book signing in Dublin. The plot to girl online is so refreshing and it makes you think about the effect social media has on people especially for this generation. The storyline and the characters were just perfect. I would seriously recommend this book to anyone. I even got Lauren to read it.


Now the third and final book I have for you all is from a place I'm sure many fan girls know about and that is Wattpad, Now while I use it more for teen fiction than fan fiction, I would always recommend this app to everyone. This book is called Resetting Our Love by yourstrulytina. I am emotionally invested in this book and I worry about myself when it comes to it. 

Its almost complete and I'm already thinking about rereading it. This book is about 2 best friends called Jaspar and Savannah who are always joined at the hip and when they go to high school it changes both of them and they end up being total strangers to each other. 

Then a series of events bring them back together and I guess you could say they start developing feelings for each other and you'll just have to read the book to find out what exactly what happens. 

Image result for RESETTING OUR LOVE

I hope you enjoy this post and if you do end up reading any of the books, I hope you like them and do let me know what you think. 
Till next time
Andi x

You May Also Like

0 comments