Powered by Blogger.

What I got for Christmas 2015

by - 8:05 pm


Christmas has come and gone and I've already started counting down till next year. I hope you all had a great day surrounded by your loved ones and I hope you all got what presents you wanted.

I'll admit I spent a while scrolling through twitter seeing what everyone got, I couldn't help it I'm a bit nosey. So I thought I'd show you some of my presents.
Small disclaimer : (I am extremely grateful for everything I got and for everything my parents do to make Christmas special.)


It wouldn't be Christmas if there wasn't some Zoella beauty under the tree,now would it?
I did get a few products from Zoë's range as I've been dying to try them out. I got the candy cream softening  body lotion from the tutti frutti range, Soap pop fragranced soap on a stick and wonder hand moisturising hand cream which was added to the original collection and last but not least Cosey toesy fluffy socks and bath soak set which is from the Christmas collection. I'm so excited to try these out and maybe do a updated Zoella beauty review sometime in the future.


Tanya burr cosmetics is something I've been wanting to try for some time now and leaving little hints around the house payed off. I was given 2 nail polishes - fairy godmother and duvet day and I'm personally loving duvet day so much and I also got a lip gloss in berry picking. The packaging is so cute and it makes me want to buy the rest of the collection.


From my cousin/ godmother I got the Soap and Glory Belle of the Ball set and I am falling in love with it. These are my first ever Soap and Glory products ever and I was so excited trying out some of them.
In this set you get the Rich and Famous Shower and Bath Body Wash, Smoothie Star The Breakfast Scrub, Smoothie Star Body Buttercream, A Suds Boosting Body Polisher and my personal favourite Smoothie Star Hand Food.


From my cousin I got an Alex And Ani Claddagh bracelet, 10hr wear perfection foundation in Clair light 22 and a baked blush duo in guava glow 03 from Sephora. She also got me a lipgloss from Inglot in 56. I'm actually in love with these and I've been experimenting with different make up looks.



Keeping with the theme of youtube I got Tyler Oakley's book Binge and Connor Franta's book A Work In Progress. I've been meaning to get Connor's book for a while now so It was a nice surprise to see it under the tree. I also got a Joe and Caspar Hit The Road DVD, my brother and I sat down and watched it yesterday and we both loved it.



We did secret Santa with my group of friends and my friend Morgane got me a Unicorn Teddy which is so cute and I absolutely adore it and a Sephora Pearl Mask that I'm dying to try.

I also got a lot of chocolate and some pjs that are so cosy and a few pieces of clothing.

I really hope you enjoyed this post and I'm excited to see where 2016 takes me with blogging. I'd love to know what your favourite Christmas presents are that you got. Let me know in the comments.


Till next time,
Andi xxx









You May Also Like

0 comments