Powered by Blogger.

Summer Bucket list

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies. 

On my blog I have my normal bucket list that I'll complete over the course of my entire life but I have a list of things I've been wanting to do for a while now and since I have three months off for my summer holidays I've decided to set myself the goal of getting this entire list done before I go back to school. 

These aren't anything extraordinary but these are little things I haven't found time to do yet and with all this free time I thought this is the perfect time to do it. 





  • Visit the Wooden Spoon Cafe 
  • Go to Art Galleries ✔️
  • Visit more museums ✔️
  • Visit the Botanic Gardens 
  • See Sandymount Nature Park 
  • Climb Bray Head 
  • Make S'mores 
  • See both the Sunrise and the Sunset 
  • Go bowling more ✔️
  • Go to an outdoor Cinema ✔️
  • Spend a day watching Disney films 
  • Go to Howth Summit ✔️
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know what your most excited to do during the summer.

Until next time, 
Andi xxx

My bucket List                                                                              

You May Also Like

0 comments