Powered by Blogger.

My Zoella Beauty review

by - 5:21 pm



As a fan of zoella. I bought some of her products from her range. I bought the fizz bar, soak opera, let's glow candle, zoella eyes beauty bag and recently the new cosmetic purse from the tutti frutti range.

The fizz bar is one of my favourites. I don't normally have time for a bath, just showers but when I do get to have a bath, I like to use the bath fizzers, its a little treat for myself. I really love the packaging. The design on all the products are lovely. The scent is just so relaxing and I personally love it. 


There's not much to say about soak opera but I do love it. It's one of my bathroom essentials and I always make sure I have a spare one just in case. It's great for baths alongside the bath fizzers or just as body wash in the shower.


The lets glow candle was something, I was really excited about. I have a slight obsession with candle, so when I seen this I was in love. The scent is really familiar through out the whole range. The only thing I didn't like was that it it didn't last long. I personally think there should be a bigger candle. 



Now I use Zoella's eyes beauty bag as my make up bag. I only really keep my everyday make up and some essentials. The bag to me is really big. I only really wear minimal make up but still I love how big it seems. I love the design of the bag, the colours would be my favourite thing and I think Zoe's eyes is a nice little touch. 




As for the new cosmetic purse form the tutti frutti range, I'm using it as a pencil case for school. I think it's the perfect size for it to be a pencil case. The design and colours is so cute and I think it stands out among the rest of my school stuff. 




Hope you like this. 
Till next time 
Andi x








You May Also Like

0 comments