Powered by Blogger.

Summer 2015

by - 12:08 am



I've been feeling a bit down the last few days. The summer is basically over and I feel like I've  wasted 3 whole months doing absolutely nothing.
 I guess when I looked back on it there was only 1 or 2 things that stood out to me that I did during the summer.

Then while I was on Twitter I seen that someone made a list of things they did throughout the summer and I just thought that I'd do it so here's the list of good times and things I did over the summer : 
  • I seen 5sos in concert 28/5/15 
  • I met hey violet 28/5/15 + 29/5/15
  • I seen the script in croke park 20/6/15
  • I went to gay pride in Dublin 27/6/15
  • I met Alfie deyes a few times 10/7/15 + 11/7/15
  • I seen ed sheeran in croke park 24/7/15
  • I was bridesmaid for my cousin 26/7/15
  • I met Marcus butler 12/8/15 
  • I went to tayto park and got on the rollercoaster 5 times 13/8/15
  • I went to see paper towns with Lauren and amber 17/8/15
  • I went to a party/bbq at moragnes 18/8/15
Doing this made me realise even though I did have a lot of lazy days, the memories I have from everything above  makes up for it cause I got to spend those  days with some of my favourite people and I don't have a single regret about it.



Till next time x 
Andi.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to go to a script concert or even 5SOS

    ReplyDelete