Powered by Blogger.

What's on my Phone

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies,
 I  hope your having a good day. I'm going to mix it up with today's post. So if you were ever interested in seeing what's on my phone you are in luck. 


so I have an Iphone 5c in white. I love my Iphone but it's a pain when it comes to storage, hence the lack of apps and battery percentage. 



I only have 2 folders on my phone. The first one has most of my social media apps like Facebook, messenger, Whats App and Spotify. I tend to use these majority of the time.




My other folder is called photography and that obviously has apps like Layout, Pic collage and Moldiv - which I highly recommend if you want to mess around with your photos. I use layout sometimes for instagram and i use Pic collage to borders around my pictures. 




Down the bottom of my phone I have four apps that I would use the most and they are Twitter , Instagram, Camera and Snapchat - andeakk14. 




So that's it, now you all know how boring my phone is.



I hope you enjoyed this post. Do let me know what apps you use the most and if you have any apps to recommend please do let me know. 



Until next time,

Andi xxx


You May Also Like

0 comments