Powered by Blogger.

GRWM: Christening

by - 6:30 pm

Hello Lovelies, 

Today's post is rather different but majority of you will have to go through this. My godmother Nicole gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl called Kara back in march and has asked me to be her godmother, A bit ironic isn't it? 


Kara's christening was Saturday and I thought why not do a Get Ready With Me, I'll take you through what make up look I went for, What outfit I wore and what I ended up doing with my mop of hair. 



Make up: 
For my make up I just did my usual Make up routine and just went a bit more darker on the eyes. 


Hair : 

Trying to decide what to do with my hair can be a nightmare, put it up? Keep it down ? Curl it? Straighten it? So I decided to keep it simple,so after I washed my hair on Friday I threw my hair into two french plaits and left them in till Saturday morning. When I took my plaits out my hair was extremely curly, I sprayed a tiny bit of dry shampoo into my parting and then used hairspray to make sure it stays that way for the day. 


Outfit:
For my outfit I went with a jumpsuit, it was nice and simple, for the church part of the christening I wore black heels but when we got back to Nicole's house where she was having a  party with an obstacle course for the kids ( and adults) I changed into my white converse as it felt casual and converse go with literally anything, so my outfit still looked okay.  
  


I hope you enjoyed this post.
 Please do let me know what kind of blog post you'd like to see here on floralminion. 



Until next time,

Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments