Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary : July

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies, 

July is finally over. Wow that's hard to believe, it won't be long now till I'm back in school and doing my last year. Anyways July was kinda jam packed, it was a busy month for me so please excuse the massive amount of pictures your gonna find down below. 


At the carnival in bray


Malahide Castle 
At the beach 

Rockclimbing 

My godchild Kara on her christening day 

I had to throw in a selfie, Sorry 
Visiting a Gallery

when I was working at the Beyonce Concert 



So now you've seen my month, the pictures were a bit excessive, weren't they? Awh well I hope you enjoyed this post, Do tell me what your favourite memory from this month is, I'd love to now.


I also have some good news, Floralminion has be longlisted for the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016. How cool is that. 

You can tweet me at @dxyeszxella . Dont be afraid I don't bite. 


Until Next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments