Powered by Blogger.

July Favourites

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies,

 Its been a while since I've done a monthly favourite's and i thought it was time to bring it back. Between monthly favourites and my photo diaries I'm noticing how fast the year is going by and oh boy it is speeding along. 

Anyway's I'm here to tell you about some things I've been loving and depending on this month.


I've had a lot of time off these past two months so this men't I could binge watch TV shows and films without a care in the world and without a time limit. 

One of the TV series i began is beauty and the beast. Although it came out in 2012 I only recently found it and with my intense love for anything beauty and the beast regardless weather it's a fairy tale or a modern spin on the tale. I have loved watching it so far and I'm excited to see where the story line goes. 



One film that caught my interest since the trailer came out is Be Somebody which Matthew Espinosa stars in. The film reminded me of Disney channels originals movie Starstruck which I have watched countless times. 


I don't know maybe its the whole celebrity and normal person romance cliche that internally makes me wish that that would happen to me but since Be Somebody came out I've watched the film 4 or 5 times and that's not something I would normally do. The ending did kill me though, can we have the sequel already?


Onto songs, I love music and I have loved listening to these songs, The first is Nervous by Gavin James. His voice is just so soothing, I really liked this song. The second would be False alarm by Matoma, I came across this song recently and I've had this on a loop. 




Another thing I've been obsessing with is the seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze. I dust this over my temple lightly and ill then buff the darker shades underneath my cheekbones for more definition. For the highlighter, ill take my pinkie finger and dab the highlighter onto the tops of my cheekbones.
 I've been reaching for this more than my other Bronzers and I am loving it. 




I hope you enjoyed this post. 
Do let me know your favourite make up product, I'm always looking for new bits. 

Until next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments