Powered by Blogger.

Top 10 : Songs

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies, 

I've been stuck on today's blog post for a while now, so I put my thinking cap on and had YouTube playing music in the background and then it hit me, I haven't let you in on my recent favourites, the ones you put on repeat until you get sick of them kind of favourites. 
As I was listing them I realised there were quite a few, my bad. 

music


X Ambassadors - Renegades 


MO - Final Song



Someone's Little Sister - Tomorrows Never Gone (From the Fosters)



Lemaitre -Closer



Bastille - Good Grief 


Gavin James - Nervous 

Twenty One Pilots - Ride

Selena Gomez - Same Old Love 

The Girl And The Dreamcatcher - Make You Stay 

Ariana Grande - Into You

I hope you enjoyed this post, It's not the best but I unfortunately had to go to work today. I hope you had a better weekend than I did. 

Until next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments