Powered by Blogger.

Make up Wishlist

by - 5:00 pm

Hello Lovelies, 

Today I'm indulging you all in my make up fantasies. I am revealing my ever so long list of make up needs. please note I didn't  write wants. I don't think my life will be complete until I have these. I know I'm being over dramatic but you all know how I feel. 


So starting off in no particular order, on my list is the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette. The shades in this palette just amaze me, you can always count on too faced to have a great selection of colour's in their palette. my payday is during the week and I'm convincing myself I need this ASAP. 


There's a bunch of stuff from MAC that I want, starting with Halsey's lipstick. I am in love with the grey colour she went with. It stands out and is just so different. 

I also want Whirl and So select from MAC as well. They are just fab and perfect for the up and coming autumn months. 

Image result for halsey mac
Next on my list is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit in That Glow.  these highlighters are super natural and perfect for everyday make up. Can we all pray my wages allow me to get this, shipping is gonna cost a ton. 



I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my make up needs. I'm all for recommendations, so please send some my way. I've only 3 weeks left till school starts, so again please pray for me. 

Until next time, 
Andi xxx




You May Also Like

0 comments