Powered by Blogger.

I'm 18!

by - 5:00 pm

Hey Everyone,
As I write this I'm sat cross-legged on my bedroom floor. Today I turned 18. I am now legally an adult. I can buy a lottery ticket, buy alcohol, get a tattoo, be trialled as an adult in court haha.


I'll be honest I feared becoming an adult so much I saw it as a burden. I thought it would change me and make me this completely different person. I can tell you though, I was wrong these past few hours have been normal so to say. 

So to celebrate my birthday I had a party on Saturday in my house for family and friends. I wanted it to be a casual thing surrounded by the people I love. 

























I had such a great night. I got the cutest presents off my friends. I have so much Nutella in my kitchen so thank you for that. My mam and dad managed to get me a chip purse from Penneys (Primark) i was over the moon when I saw it . 





I also had one of the coolest cakes known to man. It tasted as good as it looks. It's a Heresy and Oreo cake with cookies and cream filling. 



Here are some of the other presents I got from friends and family. 








I can't believe i'm 18 now. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. 
Until Next Time,
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments