Powered by Blogger.

January Favourites

by - 5:00 pm


Hey, So I'm back again and I thought since its near the end of January I would do a monthly favourites post. I hope you've all enjoyed the first month of 2016. 



So the first thing I've been loving this month is Connor Franta's book A Work In Progress. I've loved reading Connor's book and the photos in it are unreal. I seriously recommend you read it, you'll feel so inspired to do so much more with your life. It's also a plus that it looks cute on my Instagram feed. https://www.instagram.com/floral_minion/ ( if you were wondering)



A few weeks ago I started using Garnier Micellar cleansing water to remove my make up and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. I absolutely adore this. It's definitely my go-to make up remover. Its also taking me forever to get through the bottle so that's another bonus.



Next up is Zoella's candy cream body lotion. I usually use this after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling so nice and soft. I love the little bursting beads and extracts of Acai and Blueberry in it. The packaging of Zoe's products always draw me in. The scent of the lotion is really refreshing and it just reminds me of spring and summer.



Next on the list is Soap and glory's hand food and it has not left my side since I got it at Christmas. I love how hydrating it is for my hands especially since the weather has been terrible throughout the month. One of my favourite things about it is the mixed smell of almonds and vanilla. It's the perfect size aswell to just pop in my bag before I go out to meet my friends.



Another favourite thing of mine is the nudes palette from Maybelline. The shades in this palette are so beautiful and I'm more for neutral colours then bright and colourful eye shadow's, so this is perfect for me. I really wish they had put a mirror where the clear plastic is instead but I'll live.




I thought I'd add in my favourite song at the moment, that I've pretty much listened to for the majority of the month and that is Wake Up by The Vamps

So this was my January favourites. what were your favourite things/products from this month, let me know.

Until next time,
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments