Powered by Blogger.

Photo diary : January

by - 2:29 pm


So welcome to my first photo diary of many. This is more for me then it is for you but if your interested stick around. 


 I will be documenting my month through photos and by the end of the year it will be like a little photo album and I'm really excited to see it come together.



So if your curious have a little nose at the photos below to see what I got up to and ill be back again with another one of these in a few weeks. 

At the docklands

Me and Joe Sugg 


My Ticket for Joe and my copy of Username:Evie

My Obsession with pictures of the sky
(theres a two year differnce in these picutres; Lauren and Me)
My ticket for Zoë and my Girl Online : On Tour book 
Me and Zoe / me and Alfie 


Me and my internet friends x

Hope you enjoyed it, 

Until next time,
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments