Powered by Blogger.

My Bucket List

by - 5:00 pm


It's been a year since I started this blog and I've loved every moment of it so to celebrate here is my bucket list 
I thought why not post it and maybe it give you some inspiration to add to yours or for you to start writing one. I will be adding to this so come back and check every so often. 

Travel to all seven Continents 

 Own a Polaroid Camera ✔️

Visit a Treehouse Hotel 

Go see Wicked  ✔️

Ride an Elephant 

Be front row at an Ed sheeran concert ✔️

Drive down Route 66

Road trip through America

Go skiing

Meet Zoe Sugg ✔️

Meet Alfie Deyes ✔️

See The Northern Lights 

Go to an Outdoor Cinema ✔️

Meet internet Friends ✔️

Visit Juliet's balcony in Verona 

Meet Joe Sugg ✔️

Be front row at a Troye Sivan concert 

Go Skydiving

Meet Troye Sivan  ✔️


Hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments