Powered by Blogger.

Photo Diary : February

by - 7:36 pm

It's back again! I can't believe it's the end of February already. I feel like the next few months are going to fly by. Counting down to my summer holidays already. So I'm here again with another photo diary of my month. So go and have a little nose if you want.  Enjoy x

double trouble ;)
My nanny (Grandmother) and me 
Me and my cousin at her surprise birthday party
                                            
                                             Me, Holly and Amber at an outdoor cinema 
 
When you forget to pose 

Me and Holly at Our friends birthday party
Me, Holly and Lorna at our friends birthday party 

Me pretending I was in  Paris

At an all acces day at NCAD ( National College Of Art and Design)
At Nine Crows Spring/Summer Kilo Sale


I apologise for the excessive amount of photos but this is what went down in February  
I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be back with another one of these at the end of March. 
Until next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments