Powered by Blogger.

What I've been reading

by - 5:26 pm



Hello lovelies I'm back again with another what I've been reading. It's been a while since my last one and I have a few books to show you. I really like reading if you haven't already noticed. 
I've spent the last month and a bit reading books that I got at Christmas and recent signings. 


The first book is All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Zoe recommend this months ago in  a favourites video I think and I've only gotten around to reading it. But honestly it didn't take me long to read it as I flew through it. The storyline just kinda grabs you and pulls you in so there's no chance of you putting the book down. I really liked the relationship between violet and Theodore because even though they came from different backgrounds and expectations, they end up being similar in more ways than one. I really love that it raises awareness for mental health.


The second book I've read is Binge by Tyler Oakley. Binge was everything I expected it to be. This has Tyler written all over it (literally). I think even if you didn't watch Tyler on YouTube and know him from that background, you would know Tyler inside and out by the end of the book. 
I personally love the stories Tyler tells, I like that we get to know more about his childhood and his teenage years before her started his YouTube channel. My overall favourite thing about the book has to be the pictures in it.


My third and final book I read is Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg. I finally got to meet Zoe at the end of January at her book signing in Dublin. That night I started reading Girl Online: On Tour.  In the first book I loved Noah and penny and the storyline around that so it didn't take me long to fall deep in love again. 


I liked the whole idea of penny going on tour with Noah, I thought it was so cute. I'm gonna be honest ; I have a love/hate relationship with the ending. I love that they figured out who TheRealTruth was and sorted the stuff out between them but I hate the last few lines of the book, it just left me hanging. I'm praying this could mean another book? I'm not gonna get my hopes up about it though. 

I really hope you enjoyed this post.

Until next time 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments