Powered by Blogger.

Where I Find Happiness

by - 5:00 pm


While flicking back through Connor franta's book A Work In Progress the chapter "Where I Find Happiness" caught my eye and it's were Connor just talks about the things that bring him happiness and I thought about how nice that is and it got me thinking about the things that make me happy, so here's a few.. 

  • Taking pictures
  • listening to music 
  • the cold side of the pillow 
  • reading 
  • my fairy lights 
  • eating cookie dough ice cream 
  • watching Youtube
  • Writing 
  • going to the beach (all year round)
  • concerts 
  • sleeping 
  • talking to friends 
  • watching the clouds
  • my teddy bear ( don't judge)
  • Travelling 
  • Going on walks in the park during Autumn.
  • Experiencing New Things 

I hope you like this and let me know what brings you happiness whether its ice cream, your favourite TV show or a good book.

Until next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments