Powered by Blogger.

Favourite beauty bits

by - 5:20 pm

Hello lovelies! How are you ? I hope your having a great day wherever your reading this. 
So today I thought I might aswell tell you about some of my favourite beauty bits as I realised I had gathered quite a few items. 


So starting off I have the sephora baked blush duo in the shade Guava glow 03. I got this as a Christmas present and I've been using it since. I love that there's a light shade and a dark shade so you have more of a option and they are both really pigmented. I adore the pink glow it leaves on my cheeks and it also has a gold shimmer running through the 2 shades which is another plus. I really like the black simple packaging because it makes the blush stand out which is really eyecatching. 


Another product I've been loving is the No.7 natural blush in the shade 20 honey. Now even though this is supposed to be a blush I use it as a Bronzer as it's not to dark for me but if you wanted to go darker it's really build able which is always great. It gives my face a nice sutle glow whIch is what I go for so naturally I fell in love with this, in fact I'm so in love with it that I bought 2 so I've a spare at the ready.


Here are swatches if your curious: 

Next is the collection lasting perfection concealer which is a lifesaver. I apply this to under my eyes after my foundation and the dark lines under my eyes are gone. This is my go to concealer and I have it in the colour 2 meduim cool. One thing I love this concealer is that it goes on really easy and it fits in your pocket so you can bring it with you wherever you go. 


So another thing is my eos lip balm. I've been using these for a good while now and the ones I have are the strawberry sorbet ones. I was never a big fan of lip balms to begin with because they never really worked for me so i was really surprised by the eos ones because it was really moisturising and hydrating for my lips and it left a nice healthy shine on them. Plus you have to admit they're like the cutest things ever.


Little question: where are you reading this right now? I'm kinda curious 
Anhways I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you soon
Until next time,
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments