Powered by Blogger.

Blue Neighbourhood Tour

by - 5:00 pm


Hello again,
 How are you all ? Today's post is a bit different but we're gonna roll with it. 

So on Friday I went to see Troye Sivan in the Olympia Theatre in Dublin. I'm not one for writing about concert experiences because I somewhat feel like you have to be there to benefit from it but there was such a unbelievable atmosphere at Troye's concert that I couldn't not write about it. 

My friends and I had been queuing all day, and we got really good spots when we got in there. So we waited for Troye's support act to come on, her name was Astrid and honestly this was my first time hearing her music and I really liked her. My two favourite songs of her were 2AM and Paper Thin. Since the concert I've added her to my spotify playlist, Thanks Troye!

When Astrid got off the stage, it was being set up for Troye and at this point I was getting really excited. Then at around 9pm the lights went down again and Troye's band came out to get in their places. 



Eventually Troye ran out on stage and went straight into Bite and the entire crowd went crazy. Then around halfway through his set he did a cover of Amy Winehouse's song Love Is A Losing Game and I'm even not kidding when I say the entire place went quiet when he first started singing it.

He also sang Suburbia which is my absolute favourite song ever and he also sang Happy Little Pill from his ep TRXYE. Troye then sang Talk Me Down which he claimed was his 'last' song for the night but we all know that was a lie. 

He went off stage for a couple of minutes before he came back on and sang Lost boy and ended with Youth. 
I've been to a good handful of concerts and that was the best concert out of all of them. 

Also before the concert I was lucky enough to meet Troye and he is one of the nicest people ever. If anything I would love to do Friday all over again.


15th of April 2016







I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favourite song from Blue Neighbourhood is?
Until next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments