Powered by Blogger.

Places I Want To Travel To!

by - 5:00 pm

Hello lovelies, I'm back yet again and today I thought I'd share with you the places I want to travel to when I'm older. Coming from a small country which mostly consist of green fields and cows (slight exaggeration).
 It can get boring always seeing the same thing everyday and I  always wanted to see what was beyond Dublin. I love the thought of travelling and seeing new places and just experiencing new things. So I've made a list of places I hope to travel to when I finish school. Maybe this can inspire you to start your own list. 


 London 

Brighton

Monte Carlo


Sydney

California

New York 

Toronto 

Bali 

Rome 

Paris 

Venice 

Verona 

Barcelona 

San Francisco 

Amsterdam 

Chicago

I hoped you enjoyed this post.  I'd love to know where you'd love to travel to, so let me know!
Until next time.
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments