Powered by Blogger.

Get to know me.

by - 6:37 pm

Hello lovelies, I thought today would be a great day to share with you some things you may have not known about me. Just some quirky facts, my thoughts. So if you were ever curious, keep on reading. 

1. Are you named after anyone? 

I am, I was named after my aunties child who sadly passed away when she was a baby

2.When was the last time you cried? 
last Monday, it was that time of the month and you know, it happens


3.Do you have kids?
No I'm a bit young for kids

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think so,maybe ?

5.Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Without a doubt YES,


6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
I want to but at the same time I don't want to, we'll see what happens

7. What’s your favourite cereal? 
Coco pops 

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? .
Their eyes, Is that weird?

9. What is your eye colour? 
I have blue eyes 

10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Oh definitely happy endings 

11. Favorite smells? 
Vanilla and those apple scented candles from Ikea

12. Summer or winter? 
  I like summer because I love having 3 months off but I love winter more cause I love hot chocolate and layering clothes and Christmas!

13. Computer or television?
     Computer

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
I went to Florida, so that's probably the furthest I've ever been from home.  

15. Do you have any special talents? 
I take good pictures. does that count?

16. Where were you born?
  Dublin

17. What are your favourite hobbies?
 Binge watching TV shows, reading, baking, eating an unlimited amount of cookie dough ice cream, taking pictures and writing on my blog. 

18. Do you have any pets? 
I have a miniature jack Russell called Roxy 

19. Favourite movie? 
Beauty And The Beast, Stuck In Love, The Fault In Our Stars, Wild Child.

20. Do you have any siblings? 
I have one younger brother called James 

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
If I'm being honest, I haven't got a clue.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your hobbies are? 
 Until next time, 
 Andi xxx


You May Also Like

0 comments