Powered by Blogger.

Updated Favourite Instagram Accounts

by - 5:00 pm

Hello again lovelies, 

How are you all today? Enjoying your weekend? As you could probably tell from my last blog post I'm currently in Lourdes. Tomorrow I fly home back to deary cold dublin. I hope this pre-written blog post satisfies your reading needs. I will hopefully be uploading a lourdes experience post once I'm settled back in at home and school. 


Anyways enough about that. Today I have for you an updated post about my favourite accounts on instagram. It's been awhile since my last one and I have some new favourites now. 

 So why don't we dive into it? 

The first one out of the bunch happens to be a close friend of mine  @Ambaa__ but don't let that throw you because she is beyond talented. She has an unbelievable eye for photography. Seriously I envy this girl and her skills.





Second on my list is @ayeshabeans, Ive been following this girl for around a year now and she still manages to surprise me with her pictures. I'm in love with her instagram.



Next on my list is @sj_and_camera. She like the other girls have some sick photography skills. I'm a really big fan of photos, they are just unreal. 


If you would like to follow my instagram  (@floralminion) you can click here 




I hope you enjoyed this post, Comment your Instagrams below and I'll be sure to go and follow them. 

Until Next Time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments