Powered by Blogger.

What's In My Carry On

by - 5:00 pm

Hello Lovelies, 
As you are reading this, I am in Lourdes, I hopped on a plane today with 3 other girls from my school and we are volunteering for around a week as helpers with the Dublin Diocese. I was kinda stuck for ideas but then I thought I'd just share with you what I brought with me in my Carry on bag. 



My bag pack is from Penney's, I think it was 12 euro. It's really nice and plain which is what I wanted to bring with me and it's nothing over the top.


So obviously I have my passport, can't get far without it, my boarding pass and my purse, without these I cant sneak into Victoria secret in duty free and have a nose and by that I mean talk myself into buying more than I need.  Can their flagship store in Grafton Street please hurry up and open.



Next I have my portable charger and charger wire and my earphones. I don't think I could go the entire flight without listening to music, and with that being said its more than likely gonna drain my phone battery, so my portable charger comes in handy. 



I was cleaning my room a couple of weeks ago and by cleaning my room I mean playing around with old things I found, but I came across my brother's Nintendo 3DS and a few games so I decided to charge it and bring it with me to play on the flight.  yes I am 5, don't judge.



Next is a bag of strawberry jellies, my absolute favourite. I'm not 100% sure if they let food through security but these probably wont even make to the taxi, please take note I got hungry while taking blog photos and these were just there. I couldn't help it. 


I also have my Eos lip balm and my Zoella wonder hand cream. As my lips tend to get really dry on airplanes and I carry my Zoella hand cream with me everywhere and this is no exception. At first I was kinda worried about taking it as they have ml restrictions, but ours is 100ml and the hand cream is only 90ml so all my worries are gone. 


next on my list is a book, It's rare that I travel anywhere without a book to accompany me. I'm still reading The year I met you by Cecelia Ahern that I  included in My Summer Reading List. I'm hoping I'll finish it while on the plane there or even read I bit before I go to sleep. 




I hope you enjoyed seeing what I brought with me in my carry on bag. Let me know what your travel essentials are.

Until Next time, 
Andi xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments